NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who participate in sweepstakes and who are 21 years of age at date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Florida and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Twin Oaks Bar and Sully’s Backstreet Bar (the “Sponsor”) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Twin Oaks Bar and Sully’s Backstreet Bar, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Shall begin on or about June 18th, 2018 and ending August 25th, 2018.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes may be entered at each bar, during Happy Hour time periods. For every $10 Spend, participant will be provided one entry into the weekly drawing for that bar. One entry will also be provided for each top shelf liquor purchased during the Happy Hour time period. A signature drink may also be offered with the chance to be provided multiple entries. You may also entry, without a purchase, by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to the bar you wish to enter the weekly drawing at. Address for Twin Oaks Bar is: 830 N. Wickham Rd. Melbourne, FL 32935. Address for Sully’s Backstreet Bar is: 1841 Avocado Ave Melbourne, FL 32935. One entry will be returned for each envelope for the following week’s weekly drawing.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive: Weekly prizes shall be Five (5) $20 Gift Cards at each bar for ten weeks (Total $2000). Grand Prizes shall be: One (1) “Beer-For-A-Year”(a gift card with an amount covering three Domestic Bottled Beers, during Happy Hour, each week for a year)(Value $312), One (1) 50” Big Screen HD LCD Television(Value $400), One (1) Apple IPAD (Value $250), Two (2) $100 Gift Cards to either Sullys or Twin Oaks. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Twin Oaks Bar and Sullys Backstreet Bar to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Weekly Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Weekly drawing for Sully's will be conducted on Fridays at 6:30PM. Weekly drawing for Twin Oaks will be conducted the immediate following Monday at 7:30 PM. Exception will be the drawing for the week ending Aug 24th. That drawing will be held on Friday Aug 24th. Grand Prize drawing will be held at Sully’s Backstreet Bar on August 25th, 2018 at 7pm. YOU MUST BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT WITH YOUR ENTRY STUB TO CLAIM PRIZE. If winner is not present, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 10 minutes from the time award is announced, prize shall be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content, you understand that Twin Oaks Bar and Sully’s Backstreet Bar, anyone acting on behalf of Twin Oaks Bar and Sully’s Backstreet Bar, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Twin Oaks Bar and Sully’s Backstreet Bar reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) fraud or other causes beyond its control affect sweepstakes, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Twin Oaks Bar and Sully’s Backstreet Bar may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Twin Oaks and Sully's. Twin Oaks and Sullys reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates these Terms & Conditions. Twin Oaks Bar and Sully’s Backstreet Bar has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Twin Oaks Bar and Sully’s Backstreet Bar reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Twin Oaks Bar and Sully’s Backstreet Bar and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, (iii) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in FLORIDA having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.